Archer GRC Interview Questions And Answers 2018. Here Coding compiler sharing a list of 13 interview questions on Archer GRC. These Archer GRC questions were asked in various interviews and prepared by Archer GRC experts. We are sure that these RSA GRC interview questions will help you to crack your next Archer GRC job interview. All the best for your future and happy learning.
Archer GRC Interview Questions
- What is RSA Archer GRC?
- What are the benefits of Archer GRC?
- Why do we use Archer GRC?
- What are the different solutions available in the Archer Governance Risk and Compliance?
- Can you describe about Business Risk Management solutions?
- What is Archer GRC framework for business risk management?
- What are the elements of GRC-based business risk management framework?
- What is General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
- What is RSA Archer Data Governance?
- What is RSA Archer Privacy Program Management?
- What can we do with RSA Archer Audit Management?
- What can we do with RSA Archer Platform?
- What are the benefits of Archer GRC platform?
Archer GRC Interview Questions And Answers
1) What is RSA Archer GRC?
A) RSA Archer GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) is an RSA archer suite that offers the depth, breadth and adaptability organizations need to manage risk in multiple domains, combined with the ecosystem and track record to deliver strategic value to the organization.
2) What are the benefits of Archer GRC?
A) RSA archer grc provides many benefits to the organizations in governance, rist and compliance, they are.
- GRC enables collaboration on risk issues across business
- GRC allows companies to define and enforce accountability
- GRC is an most flexible configurable platform
- GRC enhances business performance to take decisions faster
- GRC enables organizations to automate the processes
- GRC provides best practices to quickly implement effective risk management processes
Archer GRC Interview Questions # 3) Why do we use Archer GRC?
A) RSA Archer can help organization’s GRC program with solutions built on industry standards and best practices.
4) What are the different solutions available in the Archer Governance Risk and Compliance?
A) There are different build in solutions available in Archer GRC, they are,
- RSA Archer Audit Management
- RSA Archer Business Resiliency
- RSA Archer Enterprise & Operational Risk Management
- RSA Archer IT & Security Risk Management
- RSA Archer Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
- RSA Archer Public Sector Solutions
- RSA Archer Third Party Governance
- RSA Archer Platform
5) Can you describe about Business Risk Management solutions?
A) Business Risk Management solutions are about more than security. They provide an accurate, aggregated and timely view of all enterprise risk—whether that risk is associated with people, processes, technologies, third parties or regulations —and provide a unified response to any security incident.
Interview Questions on Archer GRC
Archer GRC Interview Questions # 6) What is Archer GRC framework for business risk management?
A) A GRC framework for business risk management can help you identify key business priorities and align them with security information and decisions.
7) What are the elements of GRC-based business risk management framework?
A) GRC-based business risk management framework, including tips for:
- Defining what information needs to be protected and identifying the location and amount of important information
- Documenting processes and enterprise risk controls documenting the activities as business processes and documenting the risks associated with the processes
- Determining levels of inherent and residual risk and answering the question of what to do with a residual risk level that exceeds risk tolerance and appetite
Archer GRC Interview Questions # 8) What is General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
A) The European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), taking effect in May of 2018, will be a game-changing regulation that will reset the best practice models for data privacy and protection globally. The GDPR increases privacy rights for individuals and gives regulatory authorities greater powers to take action against businesses that breach the new law.
Archer GRC Interview Questions # 9) What is RSA Archer Data Governance?
A) RSA Archer Data Governance is designed to provide the framework to better identify, manage and implement proper controls around data processing activities involving personally identifiable information (PII).
10) What is RSA Archer Privacy Program Management?
A) RSA Archer Privacy Program Management is built upon the capabilities provided by the RSA Archer Data Governance use case and is designed to help organizations identify and assess the privacy impacts and risks posed by data processing activities involving PII.
Advanced Archer GRC Interview Questions
11) What can we do with RSA Archer Audit Management?
A) With the help of RSA archer audit management, we can execute organizations audit plan using a consistent, risk-based approach to drive greater efficiency and gain control of the complete audit lifecycle.
Archer GRC Interview Questions # 12) What can we do with RSA Archer Platform?
A) The RSA Archer GRC Platform provides a common foundation to manage policies, controls, risks, assessments and deficiencies across your lines of business. Improve cross-functional collaboration and alignment among IT, finance, operations and legal with an integrated framework and common processes and data.
Archer GRC Interview Questions # 13) What are the benefits of Archer GRC platform?
A) The RSA Archer GRC Platform provides a common foundation for managing policies, controls, risks, assessments and deficiencies across your lines of business. The Platform is designed to be:
Flexible – The Platform offers a point-and-click interface for building and managing business applications. Non-technical users can automate processes, streamline workflow, control user access, tailor the user interface and report in real-time.
Unified – RSA provides as common platform to manage policies, controls, risks, assessments and deficiencies across lines of business. This unified approach eases system complexity, strengthens user adoption and reduces training time.
Collaborative – The Platform enables cross-functional collaboration and alignment. Business users across IT, finance, operations and legal domains can work together in an integrated framework using common processes and data.
RELATED INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- RSA Archer Interview Questions
- Blockchain Interview Questions
- Commvault Interview Questions
- Peoplesoft Admin Interview Questions
- ZooKeeper Interview Questions
- Apache Kafka Interview Questions
- Couchbase Interview Questions
- IBM Bluemix Interview Questions
- Cloud Foundry Interview Questions
- Maven Interview Questions
- VirtualBox Interview Questions
- Laravel Interview Questions
- Logstash Interview Questions
- Elasticsearch Interview Questions
- Kibana Interview Questions
- JBehave Interview Questions
- Openshift Interview Questions
- Kubernetes Interview Questions
- Nagios Interview Questions
- Jenkins Interview Questions
- Chef Interview Questions
- Puppet Interview Questions
- RPA Interview Questions And Answers
- Demandware Interview Questions
- Visual Studio Interview Questions
- Vagrant Interview Questions
- 60 Java Multiple Choice Questions
- 40 Core Java MCQ Questions
- Anaplan Interview Questions And Answers
- Tableau Multiple Choice Questions