RSA Archer Interview Questions And Answers 2018. Here Coding compiler sharing a list of 38 interview questions on RSA Archer. These RSA interview questions were asked in various interviews conducted by top MNC companies and prepared by expert RSA Archer professionals. We are sure that these RSA Archer questions will help you to crack your next RSA Archer job interview. All the best for your future and happy learning.
RSA Archer Interview Questions
- What is RSA Archer?
- What does the RSA stand for?
- Why do we use RSA Key?
- What is an RSA token used for?
- How is RSA used?
- Is RSA asymmetric or symmetric?
- What is a GRC tool?
- What is a GRC platform?
- What are the different products of RSA?
- What are the benefits of RSA Archer?
- What is RSA Archer Audit Management?
- What are the benefits of RSA Archer Audit Management?
- What is RSA Archer Issues Management?
- What is RSA Archer Audit Engagements & Workpapers?
- What is RSA Archer Audit Planning & Quality?
RSA Archer Interview Questions And Answers
1) What is RSA Archer?
A) RSA Archer eGRC Solutions allow you to build an efficient, collaborative enterprise governance, risk and compliance (eGRC) program across IT, finance, operations and legal domains. These solutions include Policy, Risk, Compliance, Enterprise, Incident, Vendor, Threat, Business Continuity and Audit Management.
2) What does the RSA stand for?
A) A public-key encryption technology developed by RSA Data Security, Inc. The acronym stands for Rivest, Shamir, and Adelman, the inventors of the technique. The RSA algorithm is based on the fact that there is no efficient way to factor very large numbers.
RSA Archer Interview Questions # 3) Why do we use RSA Key?
A) RSA key is a private key based on RSA algorithm. Since encrypted data transmission takes too much time in case of asymmetric encryption, this kind of encryption is used for a secure symmetric key exchange that is used for actual transmitted data encryption and decryption.
4) What is an RSA token used for?
A) RSA SecurID (“SecurID”) is a two-factor authentication technology that is used to protect network resources. The authentication is based on two factors — something you know (a password or PIN) and something you have (an authenticator).
5) How is RSA used?
A) RSA is a relatively slow algorithm, and because of this, it is less commonly used to directly encrypt user data. More often, RSA passes encrypted shared keys for symmetric key cryptography which in turn can perform bulk encryption-decryption operations at much higher speed.
6) Is RSA asymmetric or symmetric?
A) Asymmetric encryption is also known as public-key cryptography. Asymmetric encryption differs from symmetric encryption primarily in that two keys are used: one for encryption and one for decryption. The most common asymmetric encryption algorithm is RSA.
RSA Archer Interview Questions # 7) What is a GRC tool?
A) Auditing, reporting, monitoring and assessment often require specialist governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) tools. They can be costly, take time to set up and usually necessitate training.
RSA Archer Interview Questions # 8) What is a GRC platform?
A) Governance, risk management and compliance or GRC is the umbrella term covering an organization’s approach across these three areas: Governance, risk management, and compliance.
9) What are the different products of RSA?
A) RSA creates a wide range of industry-leading products that allow customers to take control of risk. Whether those risks stem from external cyber threats, identity and access management challenges, online fraud, compliance pressure or any number of other business and technology issues, RSA’s extensive portfolio of integrated, independently-top rated products better position public- and private-sector enterprises to drive growth and embrace change in today’s complex, volatile world.
- Advanced Threat Detection & Response – RSA NetWitness Suite
- Identity and Access Management – RSA SecurID Suite
- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) – RSA Archer Suite
- Fraud Prevention – RSA Fraud & Risk Intelligence Suite
RSA Archer Interview Questions # 10) What are the benefits of RSA Archer?
A) The benefits of RSA Archer includes,
- Enables collaboration on risk issues across business lines and organizational boundaries.
- Allows organizations to define and enforce accountability for risk and compliance issues.
- Built on the most flexible, configurable and powerful GRC platform in the industry.
- Enhances business performance and helps organizations make more informed decisions faster.
- Includes pre-built integrations with many other technologies, including security tools and business support applications.
- A strong network of certified RSA Archer experts possess the experience and knowledge to lead you on a path to success.
- Helps organizations derive efficiencies by automating processes.
- Improves visibility by consolidating data and enabling risk analytics across your organization.
- Provides a best practices-driven approach to quickly implement effective risk management processes and plan for expansion based on strategy and investment schedule.
- Designed with built-in industry standards so that customers can quickly implement the processes that give business leaders the visibility they need.
Interview Questions on RSA Archer
RSA Archer Interview Questions # 11) What is RSA Archer Audit Management?
A) RSA Archer Audit Management improve governance of audit-related activities while integrating your risk and control functions. It ransform the efficiency of your internal audit department, complete risk-scoped audits more quickly, and partner with the business to achieve organization’s goals.
12) What are the benefits of RSA Archer Audit Management?
A) There are many benefits of RSA Archer Audit Management, they are:
- Dynamically Adjust Risk-Based Audit Plans
- Execute Internal Audit Engagements Efficiently
- Tackle Risk and Compliance Issues Across Teams with One Central System
- Automates the Audit Processes
RSA Archer Interview Questions # 13) What is RSA Archer Issues Management?
A) RSA archer issue management coordinate issues generated by audit, risk and compliance processes and by operational groups. Lay the foundation to establish prioritization, workflow, structure and accountability to manage findings, remediation plans and exceptions.
14) What is RSA Archer Audit Engagements & Workpapers?
A) It efficiently perform audit engagements, maintain workpaper documentation and provide consistent and timely reporting on audit results.
15) What is RSA Archer Audit Planning & Quality?
A) Take a risk-based approach to audit planning to ensure timely, prioritized and effective audit plans. Easily identify, define and assess the risk of your auditable entities across the organization.
RSA Archer Interview Questions # 16) What is RSA Archer Business Resiliency?
A) RSA archer business resiliency, automate business continuity and disaster recovery planning and execution to protect your ongoing operations. Transform the efficiency of your continuity and recovery teams, address the most critical areas of the business quickly, and partner across the business to achieve your organization’s resiliency goals.
17) What are the benefits of RSA Archer Business Resiliency?
A) The benefits of RSA archer business resiliency are,
- It Bring Business Context to Business Continuity & IT Disaster Recovery Planning
- Integrate Incident and Crisis Response
- Adapt Your Resiliency Program to Align with Your Business Priorities
RSA Archer Interview Questions # 18) What is RSA Archer Business Impact Analysis?
A) RSA Archer Business Impact Analysis, identify critical business processes and prioritize recovery activities.
19) What is RSA Archer Incident Management?
A) RSA archer incident management, centralize and streamline tracking, workflow and resolution of day-to-day incidents, whether they be security, physical or employee-related—before they become business disruptions.
20) What is RSA Archer Business Continuity & IT Disaster Recovery Planning?
A) It implement a coordinated approach to business continuity and IT disaster recovery planning, testing and execution.
RSA Interview Questions And Answers
21) What is RSA Archer Crisis Management?
A) RSA archer crisis management align and activate business continuity and IT disaster recovery plans, and manage and report on crisis events.
RSA Archer Interview Questions # 22) What Is Operational Risk Management?
A) A subset of enterprise risk management, operational risk management (ORM) is a discipline that provides risk professionals with tools and frameworks for identifying, evaluating, monitoring and controlling operational risks.
23) What is RSA Archer Enterprise & Operational Risk Management?
A) Using RSA archer enterprise and operational rist management, gain a clear, consolidated view of risk to efficiently address the most critical issues and elevate risk management as a new source of competitive advantage. Bring risk information together across the organization to consistently identify, assess, evaluate, treat and monitor risks in one central solution.
RSA Archer Interview Questions # 24) What is RSA Archer Risk Catalog?
A) RSA archer risk catalog is used to record and track risks across your enterprise and establish accountability for them. Take a top-down, qualitative approach to assessing inherent and residual risk and enable a three-level rollup of risk, from a granular level up through enterprise risk statements.
25) Can you explain about RSA Archer Top-Down Risk Assessment?
A) Document risks and controls throughout your organization. Perform risk assessments on new products and services, business processes, and mergers and acquisitions.
RSA Archer Interview Questions # 26) What is RSA Archer Loss Event Management?
A) Track and report on loss events, perform root cause analysis, and establish accountability across your enterprise. Manage the loss event lifecycle to understand where and how your operational risk management (ORM) program needs to be strengthened.
RSA Archer Interview Questions # 27) What is RSA Archer Key Indicator Management?
A) Manage the key indicator lifecycle to monitor and report on insights to business risks. Establish and monitor metrics related to each business unit within the organization.
28) What is RSA Archer Bottom-Up Risk Assessment?
A) Implement a consistent risk assessment program to more effectively identify operational risks within your business. Document projects and create questionnaires from the extensive library in RSA Archer.
29) What is RSA Archer Operational Risk Management?
A) Understand the business context of risk with an aggregated view of operational risks across the business. Engage business managers in using consistent methodologies to identify and manage the risks and controls under their purview.
Advanced RSA Archer Interview Questions And Answers For Experienced
30) What is RSA Archer Enterprise Risk Management?
A) Manage risks to strategic business objectives for an edge in today’s competitive market. Consolidate all risks into one view across your enterprise for reporting and analytics, and to help prioritize limited resources.
RSA Archer Interview Questions # 31) What is RSA Archer IT & Security Risk Management?
A) Bridge business context and process enablement to effectively address the complexity and cascading impact of rapidly changing cybersecurity risks. Adjust and evolve threat and vulnerability management processes to stay ahead of growing threats.
32) What are the features of RSA Archer IT & Security Risk Management?
A) The features of RSA Archer IT & Security Risk Management are,
Connect Cybersecurity Risks in the Context of GRC
Bridge Business Context and Process Enablement
Address IT and Security Risk Management Through Multiple Dimensions
Quantify IT and Cyber Security Risk in Financial Terms
33) What are the benefits of RSA Archer IT & Security Risk Management?
A) The benefits of RSA Archer IT & Security Risk Management are,
Establish and track reliable quantitative financial and data metrics to inform an executive-level understanding of cyber security and cyber risk postures.
Reduce the complexity and cascading impact of rapidly changing cybersecurity risks.
Align IT and security processes and policies with higher-level directional strategies to reduce operational risk and support business growth initiatives.
Mitigate the financial, operational and reputational impacts of a cyber attack through early detection and accelerated cyber incident response.
Improve your organization’s overall risk posture by gaining greater visibility into cybersecurity risks across your enterprise.
Obtain the information and insights needed to effectively manage your organization’s portfolio of cyber security and other strategic technology investments
34) What is RSA Archer Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management?
A) It ensure controls are defined, implemented and measured to meet shifting compliance obligations. Establish a sustainable, repeatable and auditable regulatory compliance program by consolidating information from multiple regulatory bodies and documenting the impact to the business.
RSA Archer Interview Questions # 35) What is the use of RSA Archer Platform?
A) The RSA Archer GRC Platform provides a common foundation to manage policies, controls, risks, assessments and deficiencies across your lines of business. Improve cross-functional collaboration and alignment among IT, finance, operations and legal with an integrated framework and common processes and data.
RSA Archer Interview Questions # 36) What are the features of RSA archer platform?
A) The features of rsa archer platform are,
Application Builder – Build on-demand applications through point-and-click configuration.
Access Control – Enforce who can access specific risk and compliance data at the system, application, record and field levels.
System Integration – Consolidate governance, risk and compliance information of any type. Seamlessly integrate data systems without requiring additional software.
Deployment Flexibility – Balance administrative control, time to value, and cost considerations when planning your implementation with support for on-premises and hosted deployments.
Search, Reports and Dashboards – Take advantage of pre-built reports and dashboards and create your own with the user-friendly web interface.
Advanced Business Workflow – Define and automate business processes for streamlining the management of content, tasks, statuses and approvals.
Globalization – Enable customers to support multiple languages within their RSA Archer environment with region or language locale-specific components
Pre-Built Integrations – Take advantage of pre-built integrations for the RSA Archer GRC Platform available on the RSA Archer GRC Community on RSA Link.
37) What are the benefits of RSA Archer Platform?
A) The benefits of RSA Archer Platform are,
It improves cross-functional collaboration and alignment, with business users across IT, finance, operations and legal working together in an integrated framework using common processes and data.
As the foundation for all RSA Archer GRC solutions and use cases, the platform eases system complexity, strengthens user adoption and reduces training time.
Non-technical users can automate processes, streamline workflows, control user access, tailor the user interface and report in real-time using the point-and-click interface to build and manage business applications.
RSA Archer Interview Questions # 38) What is RSA Exchange?
A) The RSA Exchange is an integral part of the RSA Archer ecosystem, providing a faster and more flexible development cycle for RSA and partners to deliver value-added offerings for customers’ RSA Archer implementations. Source
RELATED INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- Commvault Interview Questions
- Peoplesoft Admin Interview Questions
- ZooKeeper Interview Questions
- Apache Kafka Interview Questions
- Couchbase Interview Questions
- IBM Bluemix Interview Questions
- Cloud Foundry Interview Questions
- Maven Interview Questions
- VirtualBox Interview Questions
- Laravel Interview Questions
- Logstash Interview Questions
- Elasticsearch Interview Questions
- Kibana Interview Questions
- JBehave Interview Questions
- Openshift Interview Questions
- Kubernetes Interview Questions
- Nagios Interview Questions
- Jenkins Interview Questions
- Chef Interview Questions
- Puppet Interview Questions
- RPA Interview Questions And Answers
- Demandware Interview Questions
- Visual Studio Interview Questions
- Vagrant Interview Questions
- 60 Java Multiple Choice Questions
- 40 Core Java MCQ Questions
- Anaplan Interview Questions And Answers
- Tableau Multiple Choice Questions
- Python Coding Interview Questions
- CSS3 Interview Questions