Coding compiler’s Jenkins Training 2020 – In this Jenkins course, you will learn about how to set up the Jenkins continuous integration (CI) tool. You will also learn how to use INTEGRATING Jenkins with other CI and CD tools, ADMINISTERING Jenkins instances, Learn about enterprise functionality to enhance Jenkins, and Jenkins to automate the process of build and deployment. Enroll Now For FREE Demo!
Jenkins Training – Key Features
- Live Instructor-Led Classes – You can attend Live classes from your remote location.
- Flexible Timings – Learn from anywhere and anytime as you wish.
- Learn From Industry Experts – You can learn from the most experienced trainers in the industry.
- Lifetime Access – You can get lifetime access to your recorded sessions.
- Training Material – You will get the training material like PPTs, Docs, PDF, and interview questions to crack the interview.
- Real-time Project – At the end of training you will get the real-time project.
Jenkins Online Training Description
|Open source||Jenkins is the Open source.|
|Pricing||Jenkins if free.|
|Built with||Java programming language.|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Ubuntu/Debian, Red Hat/Fedora/CentOS, Mac OS X, etc.|
|Browsers||Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft IE 11, Apple Safari 6 and later.|
|Databases||MySQL, SQL Server SQLite, PostgreSQL, and H2 database.|
In modern software development, Continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) are the most important practices. To achieve CI and CD, many tools out there in the market but Jenkins is the best open source platform used for CI and CD. Most of the DevOps love to use Jenkins CI/CD tool worldwide to accelerate software development, integrating and build process.
What is Jenkins?
Jenkins is an open source automation server. Jenkins is a continuous integration tool developed in Java. Jenkins helps to automate the non-human part of software development process, with continuous integration and facilitating technical aspects of continuous delivery.
Why do we use Jenkins?
Answer # Jenkins is an open-source continuous integration software tool written in the Java programming language for testing and reporting on isolated changes in a larger code base in real time. The Jenkins software enables developers to find and solve defects in a code base rapidly and to automate testing of their builds.
You Might Be Interested In – Jenkins Interview Questions
Jenkins Training Course Curriculum
Jenkins Training Lesson # 1 – Introduction To Continuous Integration & Jenkins
In this chapter you will learn about, Agile Development, Continuous Integration Introduction, Continuous Integration Setup, Introduction to Jenkins, Jenkins Continuous Integration, Jenkins Features
Jenkins Training Lesson # 2 – Installing Jenkins
Downloading and Installing Jenkins, Running Jenkins, Running Jenkins on an Application Server, Installing Jenkins as a Windows Service
Jenkins Training Lesson # 3 – Jenkins Jobs & Source Code Management
Different kinds of Jenkins jobs, Introduction to Source Code Management, Configuring Source Code Management, Working with Subversion, Build Triggers, Schedule Build Jobs, Polling the SCM, Maven Build Steps
Jenkins Training Lesson # 4 – Security, Authentication, and Authorization in Jenkins
Jenkins Security, Authentication, Authorization, Confidentiality, Activating Security, Configure Authentication, Using Jenkins’s Internal User Database, Creating Users, Authorization, Matrix-Based Security, Create the Administrative User, Project-based Matrix Authorization, Project-Based Authentication
Jenkins Training Lesson # 5 – Jenkins Plugin
Introduction, Jenkins Plugins – SCM, Jenkins Plugins – Build and Test, Jenkins Plugins – Analyzers, Jenkins for Teams, Installing Jenkins Plugins
Jenkins Training Lesson # 6 – Distributed Builds With Jenkins
Distributed Builds, Slave Machines, Configure Jenkins Master, Configure Projects
Jenkins Training Lesson # 7 – Best Practices For Jenkins
You will learn about Jenkins Best Practices
Jenkins Training Lesson # 8 – Jenkins Project Explanation
Jenkins Real-time project explanation
Jenkins Training Lesson # 9 – Jenkins Interview Preparation tips
Here in this lesson training will explain how to prepare for Jenkins certification and Jenkins interviews.
Why Should You Consider Codingcompiler For Best Jenkins Training?
- We offer Live online Jenkins Training on your flexible timings and weekends.
- Our Jenkins Training course content designed as per industry requirements including practical hands-on job oriented practices.
- You can start working with Jenkins and write code from the day one of your Jenkins online training class.
- Our Jenkins trainers and instructors are experts with tons of subject knowledge. They will guide you in the best way to clear all the concepts required.
- We offer job oriented real-time practical online Jenkins Training to understand with real-world examples.
- Offering professional Jenkins Training from industry expert trainers helps you to become a professional Jenkins.