RSA SecurID Interview Questions And Answers 2018. Here Coding compiler sharing a list of 11 interview questions on RSA SecurID. These RSA SecurID questions were asked in various interviews and written by RSA SecurID experts. We hope that these RSA SecurID questions will help you to crack your next RSA SecurID job interview. All the best for your future and happy learning.
RSA SecurID Interview Questions
- What is RSA SecurID?
- How many factors are there in RSA SecurID Authentication?
- What Is Identity and Access Management?
- Why do we use RSA SecurID Access?
- What is RSA SecurID Suite?
- What are the benefits of RSA SecurID Suite?
- What are the different RSA SecurID Access Editions?
- What are the different Authenticators of RSA SecurID?
- What can we do with RSA SecurID Access?
- What is 2FA, MFA authentications in RSA SecurID?
- What are the different authentication methods supported by RSA SecurID?
Related Questions: RSA Archer Interview Questions
RSA SecurID Interview Questions And Answers
RSA SecurID Interview Questions # 1) What is RSA SecurID?
A) RSA SecurID is a two-factor authentication technology that is used to protect network resources.
2) How many factors are there in RSA SecurID Authentication?
A) In RSA SecurID authentication is based on two factors one is password or PIN and the other one is an authenticator.
RSA SecurID Interview Questions # 3) What Is Identity and Access Management?
A) Identity and access management systems safeguard critical applications and other resources by providing assurance that the people seeking access to them really are who they claim to be (identity management) and that they’re authorized to use specific resources (access management).
Related Questions: Archer GRC Interview Questions
RSA SecurID Interview Questions # 4) Why do we use RSA SecurID Access?
A) RSA SecurID Access is used to protect critical resources with risk-based multi-factor authentication. RSA SecurID Access addresses a variety of user needs with a broad range of authentication methods including push notification, biometrics, OTP, SMS and tokens.
Interview Questions on RSA SecurID
RSA SecurID Interview Questions # 5) What is RSA SecurID Suite?
A) RSA SecurID Suite transforms secure access with risk-based multi-factor authentication and simplified identity governance and lifecycle capabilities.
The RSA SecurID Suite is the only identity and access assurance solution that meets the dynamic access needs of today’s modern workforce. The RSA SecurID Suite offers a comprehensive set of capabilities including access management, authentication, risk analytics, identity governance and lifecycle management.
6) What are the benefits of RSA SecurID Suite?
A) There are many benefits of RSA SecurID, they are,
- It Provides Identity and Access Assurance
- It Extends Access Protection Everywhere
- It Alleviates the Security Burden
- It Enables a Risk-Based Approach
- It Comes with the Confidence of Thousands
7) What are the different RSA SecurID Access Editions?
A) There are three different RSA SecurID Access editons are there, they are,
- Base Edition
- Enterprise Edition
- Premium Edition
Advanced RSA SecurID Interview Questions For Experienced
RSA SecurID Interview Questions # 8) What are the different Authenticators of RSA SecurID?
A) The very wide range of authenticators are available.
With each of the RSA SecurID Editions, customers can choose their authenticators from a wide range of options—from push notification and “shake to approve” methods to mobile-based biometrics, soft tokens and the most secure hardware token in the industry.
RSA SecurID Interview Questions # 9) What can we do with RSA SecurID Access?
A) With RSA SecurID Access, we can do the following things.
- Protect our cloud applications, on-premises applications or both
- Leverage push notification, biometrics, OTP, SMS or tokens
- Deploy RSA SecurID Access in the cloud or on premises
- Use a subscription model or perpetual license
RSA SecurID Interview Questions # 10) What is 2FA, MFA authentications in RSA SecurID?
A) RSA SecurID supports 2FA (Two Factor Authentication) and MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication).
11) What are the different authentication methods supported by RSA SecurID?
A) RSA SecurID offers a wide range of authentication methods including push notifications, SMS, OTP, biometrics, and hardware, software and FIDO tokens. Source
RELATED INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- Archer GRC Interview Questions
- RSA Archer Interview Questions
- Blockchain Interview Questions
- Commvault Interview Questions
- Peoplesoft Admin Interview Questions
- ZooKeeper Interview Questions
- Apache Kafka Interview Questions
- Couchbase Interview Questions
- IBM Bluemix Interview Questions
- Cloud Foundry Interview Questions
- Maven Interview Questions
- VirtualBox Interview Questions
- Laravel Interview Questions
- Logstash Interview Questions
- Elasticsearch Interview Questions
- Kibana Interview Questions
- JBehave Interview Questions
- Openshift Interview Questions
- Kubernetes Interview Questions
- Nagios Interview Questions
- Jenkins Interview Questions
- Chef Interview Questions
- Puppet Interview Questions
- RPA Interview Questions And Answers
- Demandware Interview Questions
- Visual Studio Interview Questions
- Vagrant Interview Questions
- 60 Java Multiple Choice Questions
- 40 Core Java MCQ Questions
- Anaplan Interview Questions And Answers