Welcome to Codingcompiler. In this blog post, we are going to explain why this Error: Unable To Establish Connection With R Session occur and how to fix this Rstudio 1.3 Unable To Establish Connection issue in different ways.
Why Unable To Establish Connection With R Session Occur?
There is no single reason for the issue unable to establish a connection with r. There might be many reasons for this RStudio error. This problem may occur if you run RStudio as an administrator or it might occur because of antivirus or it might occur because whenever the R script tries to autosave, etc.
How To Fix Establish Connection With R Session Error?
Let’s discuss how to fix this RStudio establish connection error and possible fixes.
- Try Reinstalling R Studio.
- Updating the R packages.
- Try an older version of R Studio.
- Deactivating your anti-virus software in your machine.
- Try reseting RStudio’s state.
- Try rendering engine to the software.
- Check that you don’t have any
.Rdatafile in your default working directory.
- Do you have the
data.tablepackage installed, or are you using it in your project? If so, you might want to try updating it with e.g.
- Installing the preview version, 1.2.792 of R Studio and the issue has gone away.
- Resolving unable to establish connection issue by following the below steps.
- Uninstalled your R
- Uninstalled your R Studio
- Installed R 3.4.2
- Installed R studio 1.1.463
For more information refer this R studio community discussion.