Demandware Interview Questions And Answers 2020 – Salesforce Commerce Cloud Interview Questions And Answers. Here Coding compiler sharing a list of 20 Demandware certification questions to crack your next commerce cloud job interview. All the best for your future and happy learning.
Demandware Interview Questions
- What is Demandware and Salesforce Commerce Cloud?
- What kind of services Demandware can offer?
- What is Demandware Open Commerce APIs?
- What are the advantages of Demandware or Salesforce Commerce Cloud?
- What is Commerce Cloud Digital?
- What is Commerce Cloud Order Management?
- What is Commerce Cloud Endless Aisle?
- What is Commerce Cloud Einstein?
- What are the advantages of Commerce Cloud Digital?
- What are the Commerce Cloud Digital Key Features?
Demandware Certification Questions
1) What is Demandware?
A) Demandware is a software technology that provides a cloud-based e-commerce platform and related services for retailers and brand manufacturers around the world.
Demandware is now Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salesforce acquired Demandware in 2016. As part of the acquisition by Salesforce renamed the shop system in Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
2) What kind of services Demandware can offer?
A) The Demandware Shop software was a Software-as-a-Service solution. The necessary hardware resources were provided by Demandware so that customers only had to deal with the further development and adaptation of their shop.
3) What is Demandware Open Commerce APIs?
A) The Demandware Open Commerce APIs give us access to the data that powers our store. Currently, the project only supports the “shop flow” APIs, which deal with categories, products, and product search.
4) What are the advantages of Demandware or Salesforce Commerce Cloud?
A) Demandware or Salesforce Commerce Cloud is the top-rated cloud commerce platform is backed by extensive industry experience and a powerful product strategy built on three fundamental differentiators: faster innovation, predictive intelligence, and unified commerce. Brands using Commerce Cloud move to market faster, engage significantly more customers and deliver seamless shopping experiences across all channels—digital, mobile, social, and store.
- Commerce Cloud is currently powering more than 2000 websites in 50+ countries
- Commerce Cloud brands grow 2x faster than the industry rate
- Commerce Cloud brands enjoy 40-60% higher conversion rates than with legacy platforms
- Over $16 billion worth of merchandise is sold online annually through Commerce Cloud
- Commerce Cloud is recognized as market leader by both Gartner and Forrester
- Commerce Cloud is the only vendor that Forrester recognized as leader in both Digital Commerce and POS
5) What is Commerce Cloud Digital?
A) Connect with customers anytime, anywhere, on any device. Inspire the connected customer with unified, personalized shopping experiences across all digital commerce channels: mobile, social, web, and more.
Demandware Interview Questions And Answers
Demandware Interview Questions # 6) What is Commerce Cloud Order Management?
A) Deliver “buy anywhere, service anywhere, fulfill anywhere” shopping experiences unified across all channels with real-time inventory visibility, order lifecycle management, and allocation logic.
Demandware Interview Questions # 7) What is Commerce Cloud Endless Aisle?
A) Extend the freedom and flexibility of digital commerce to the in-person shopping experience. Offer customers limitless product choice, and arm associates with real-time access to digital inventory and customer history.
Demandware Interview Questions # 8) What is Commerce Cloud Einstein?
A) Harnessing the power of AI is easier than you think! Infused into the very fabric of the platform, Einstein delivers AI-powered merchandising insights and highly personalized shopping experiences—no data scientist required.
Demandware Interview Questions # 9) What are the advantages of Commerce Cloud Digital?
A) Connect with the modern shopper anytime, anywhere! By combining the flexibility of the cloud with a rich set of advanced capabilities, Commerce Cloud Digital gives you the power to deliver unique online shopping experiences that exceed customer expectations and crush sales targets—and all in record time.
- Deliver strategic, personalized shopping experiences at every touchpoint, on any device
- Roll out continuous innovations without delays, dependencies, or disruptions
- Launch new sites in weeks and new promotions in minutes
- Offload IT operations to a unified cloud that is robust, stable, and scalable
- Unify digital commerce with store operations, POS, order management, and more
- Maximize productivity with centralized site management and automated tasks
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Interview Questions
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Interview Questions # 10) What are the Commerce Cloud Digital Key Features?
A) Digital Commerce Capabilities – Create unique ecommerce experiences right out of the box.
- Merchandising and Marketing – Create limitless opportunities for personalized consumer engagement and digital commerce growth.
- Digital Experience Management – Create highly innovative and relevant brand experiences.
- Multisite Management and Localization – Launch new sites and explore new regions quickly and easily.
- Digital Commerce Extensions – Extend commerce to an unlimited number of new channels, including social networks and branded mobile apps.
- Order Management – Deliver the “buy anywhere, service anywhere, fulfill anywhere” experience.
- AI-Powered Commerce – Leverage the power of Artificial Intelligence—no data scientist or machine learning expert required.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Interview Questions # 11) What are B2B Digital Commerce Capabilities?
A) Deliver engaging B2B shopping experiences and provide corporate customers with essential B2B2C ecommerce functionality:
- Create intuitive order and checkout processes that support large order sizes and follow a business-to-consumer model
- Provide a differentiated experience, specific price books, and tiered pricing per account group
- Share data and site functionality between business-to-consumer and business-to-business sites
- Take orders on behalf of business clients
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Interview Questions # 12) What are Commerce Cloud Order Management Key Features?
A) Distributed Order Management Engine – Simplify processes, maximize efficiencies, and deliver the best possible order fulfillment experience to customers.
- Extensible Customization and Integration – Save time and effort integrating order management with critical retail operations thanks to restful APIs.
- Simple Role-Based Interfaces – Empower customer-facing users with order management tools tailored to their specific needs.
- Unified Commerce Cloud Platform – Unify order management across all channels with seamless, out-of-the-box integration with both Commerce Cloud Digital and Commerce Cloud Store.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Interview Questions # 13) What are the advantages of Commerce Cloud Endless Aisle?
A) Breathe new life into your store and meet shopper demands with Endless Aisle. This revolutionary solution enables retailers to extend digital capabilities to their physical locations—permanent and pop-up—without having to rip and replace current store solutions.
- Delight shoppers with natural transitions between online and in-store experiences
- Offer in-store shoppers the same freedom and flexibility they enjoy online
Enable a single view of each customer journey by uniting digital and store channels
- Optimize merchandising, promotions, and services with cross-channel customer insights
- Arm associates with easy-to-use mobile applications
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Interview Questions # 14) What are Commerce Cloud Endless Aisle Key Features?
A) Inventory Integration – Offer in-store shoppers the same product choices they enjoy online.
- Order Management Integration – Offer in-store shoppers multiple fulfillment options through Endless Aisle’s integration with Commerce Cloud Order Management.
- Digital Commerce Integration – Align in-person and online experiences through Endless Aisle’s integration with Commerce Cloud Digital.
- Empower Store Associates – Arm associates with mobile apps that are familiar, fun, and easy to learn.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Interview Questions # 15) What is Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Demandware?
A) Artificial Intelligence (AI) is everywhere. People have intelligence-driven experiences every day through favorite apps, product recommendations, face and voice recognition, and more. The connected customer now expects these highly personalized, smart experiences across every brand they interact with—including yours.
AI still remains out of reach for most retailers. Why? Because it’s hard. Beyond the technology itself, the cost and complexity of gathering, analyzing, and interpreting the vast amounts of data produced by customers requires an army of data scientists and machine learning experts.
Demandware Certification Questions # 16) What are the advantages of AI in commerce cloud?
A) Commerce Cloud makes AI easy for everyone—no data scientist or expert required. Commerce Cloud is the only commerce solution with machine learning embedded into the very fabric of the platform, enabling powerful AI capabilities that drive delightful, personalized shopping experiences across digital, store, and mobile channels:
Recommend the best products across all commerce channels
Generate 1:1 predictions for every single shopper in real time
Get smart and boost conversions with data-driven commerce insights
Save time and effort with automated merchandising tasks
Demandware Certification Questions # 17) What are Einstein Key Features?
A) Einstein Product Recommendations – Power 1:1 personalized product recommendations across all channels—both online and in the store.
- Einstein Commerce Insights – Interpret purchasing behavior with a powerful shopping basket analysis dashboard.
- Einstein Predictive Sort – Connect customers to products with tailored product sorting.
- Einstein Search Dictionaries – Eliminate lost sales due to bad search results.
Demandware Certification Questions # 18) What are your roles and responsibilities of Salesforce Certified Commerce Cloud Digital Developer?
A) Troubleshoot file synchronization issues between UX Studio and the sandbox environment
- Work with the product data model to manage products, their categorization, and associated inventory
- Modify site search preferences and settings to enable searching for a specified product attribute
- Create a custom object type to store a custom data type
- Configure OCAPI permissions for Data and Shop APIs
Demandware Certification Questions # 19) Hybris vs. Demandware? Difference between Demandware and Hybris?
A) The core main difference:
Demandware is SaaS and you write your code with old JS dialect (Rhino version) on top of DW core just with limited access to API.
Hybris is Framework and you write your code with Java together with full access to Java language features.
Demandware Certification Questions # 20) I am working on Demandware business manager where i need to change the site settings.
Going to Manage Sites> Selecting a site and going to settings,
there is a field called Cartridges where i put up a list of cartridges to be deployed for this site.
I want to add these cartridges to a different hierarchy like inside a folder. Is there a way to define this in the Cartridges field under settings?
A) No, you cannot add cartridges into subfolders. Cartridges need to reside directly in the version directory on the server.
OTHER INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- Visual Studio Interview Questions
- Vagrant Interview Questions
- 60 Java Multiple Choice Questions
- 40 Core Java MCQ Questions
- Anaplan Interview Questions And Answers
- Tableau Multiple Choice Questions
- Python Coding Interview Questions
- CSS3 Interview Questions
- Linux Administrator Interview Questions
- SQL Interview Questions
- Hibernate Interview Questions
- Kubernetes Interview Questions
- Kibana Interview Questions
- Nagios Interview Questions
- Jenkins Interview Questions
- Chef Interview Questions
- Puppet Interview Questions
- RPA Interview Questions And Answers
- Android Interview Questions
- Mulesoft Interview Questions
- JSON Interview Questions
- PeopleSoft HRMS Interview Questions
- PeopleSoft Functional Interview Questions
- PeopleTools Interview Questions
- Peoplesoft Technical Interview Questions
- 199 Peoplesoft Interview Questions
- 200 Blue Prism Interview Questions
- Visualforce Interview Questions
- Salesforce Interview Questions
- 300 SSIS Interview Questions