Advanced UiPath Interview Questions For Experienced 2018. If you are searching for UiPath RPA Interview Questions, then you are at right place, here coding compiler sharing a list of 51 UiPath Automation Interview Questions for freshers and experienced. These real-time scenario based UiPath Studio questions will help you to crack your next UiPath job interview. All the best for your future and happy learning.
UiPath Interview Questions
- What is RPA – Robotic Process Automation?
- What is UiPath Automation?
- Difference between UiPath vs Selenium?
- What is Workflow in UiPath?
- What are Activities in UiPath?
- What are Variables in UiPath?
- How many data types are available in UiPath?
- What is Value and Scope of data types in UiPath?
- What are arguments in UiPath?
- What are properties in UiPath?
- What is Flowchart in UiPath?
- What are Flowchart activities in UiPath?
- What is Flow Decision in UiPath?
- What is Flow Switch in UiPath?
- What are sequence activities in UiPath?
- How many types of control diagrams are there in UiPath?
- What is state machine in UiPath?
- What is branching in UiPath RPA?
- How do you create a project in UiPath?
UiPath Interview Questions And Answers
|UiPath Interview Questions|
|UiPath is a||Leading Robotic Process Automation vendor.|
|UiPath Platform||Delivers enterprise-wide automation benefits, residing within an open, extensible architecture.|
|UiPath Studio||The perfectly intuitive environment where anybody can model automation visually|
|UiPath Orchestrator||A highly scalable server platform, Orchestrator deploys and manages your entire workforce.|
|UiPath Robot||The UiPath Robot can take the role of an automated assistant running efficiently.|
|UiPath developed by||UiPath Inc.|
|UiPath License||Enterprise RPA Platform / Community Edition|
Advanced UiPath Interview Questions
When you create a new project in UiPath Studio, which folder is created with your custom name?
What is publishing an automation project means in UiPath?
What is project debugging in UiPath?
What are the types of projects in UiPath?
What is a single block activity in UiPath?
What are the key features of sequences in UiPath?
How do you activate UiPath Studio licence?
How do you install chrome Extension for UiPath Studio?
How do you connect your project to a Source Control System like SVN and TFS in UiPath?
What is tracing and how do you enable tracing in UiPath?
What is package manager in UiPath?
What is a namespace and how to import them in UiPath?
What are Control Flow Activities in UiPath?
What is the Assign Activity in UiPath?
What is the Delay Activity in UiPath?
What is the Do While Activity in UiPath?
What is the If Activity in UiPath?
What is the Switch Activity in UiPath?
What is the While Activity in UiPath?
What is the For Each Activity in UiPath?
What is the Break Activity in UiPath?
UiPath Interview Questions For Experienced
Explain about Recording in UiPath Studio?
What are Recording Types in UiPath?
What is Automatic Recording in UiPath?
Give us a example of Automatic Recording with Basic and Desktop versions?
What are UI Activities Properties in UiPath?
How do you perform Data Scraping in UiPath?
What are Selectors and Wildcards in UiPath?
How can you enable image and text-based process automation?
What is Citrix Automation in UiPath? Do you have any experience in virtual machine automation?
UiPath Keyboard Shortcuts
The complete list of keyboard shortcuts for UiPath Studio:
Ctrl + D – Ignores the activity that is currently selected by placing it into a Comment Out container.
Ctrl + E – Removes the activity from the Comment Out container it was placed in.
Ctrl + T – Places the activity inside the Try section of a Try Catch activity.
Ctrl + Shift + N – Creates a new Blank Project.
Ctrl + N – Creates a new Sequence Diagram in the current project.
Ctrl + O – Enables you to open a previously created workflow. Only .xaml files are supported.
F1 – Enables you to access a help topic associated with the currently selected element.
Ctrl + L – Opens the folder where the Log files are stored.
Shift + F9 – Removes all the breakpoints in the currently opened workflow.
Ctrl + S – Saves the currently opened workflow.
Ctrl + Shift + S – Saves all the workflows that are currently open.
F5 – Runs the workflow that is currently open.
F7 – Runs the currently opened workflow in debug mode.
F8 – Checks the currently opened workflow for validation errors.
F9 – Marks the selected activity with a breakpoint.
F10 – When debugging, steps over the execution of a block of activities in the currently selected workflow.
F11 – When debugging, enables you to step into a block of activities and executes the first one.
Pause – Pauses the execution of the current workflow, in both normal and debug mode.
F12 – Stops the execution of the current workflow, in both normal and debug mode.
Ctrl + C – Copies the selected activity or activities to the clipboard.
Alt + Ctrl + W – Opens the Web Recording toolbar.
Alt + Ctrl + B – Opens the Basic Recording toolbar.
Alt + Ctrl + C – Opens the Citrix Recording toolbar.
Alt + Ctrl + D – Opens the Desktop Recording toolbar.
Alt + Ctrl + F – Sets the focus to the search box in the Activities Panel.
Ctrl + P – Opens the Manage Packages window.
RELATED INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- Automation Anywhere Interview Questions
- RPA Interview Questions
- RPA Blue Prism Interview Questions
- Ranorex Interview Questions
- AWS Interview Questions
- SSRS Interview Questions
- SQL Interview Questions
- Informatica MDM Interview Questions
- CyberArk Interview Questions
- SAP SD Interview Questions
- SAP EWM Interview Questions
- Angular 2 Interview Questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Accenture Java Interview Questions
- Advanced Java Interview Questions
- Core Java Interview Questions
- .NET Interview Questions
- Ansible Interview Questions
- ServiceNow Interview Questions
- SSIS Interview Questions And Answers
- Oracle Performance Tuning Interview Questions
- SCCM Interview Questions
- ServiceNow Interview Questions
- Docker Interview Questions