RSA enVision Interview Questions And Answers 2020. Here Coding compiler sharing a list of top 10 interview questions on RSA enVision. These RSA enVision questions were asked in various interviews conducted by top companies across the globe and these enVision questions were prepared by RSA enVision professionals. We hope that this post will help you to crack your next enVision job interview. All the best for your future and happy learning.
RSA enVision Interview Questions
- What is RSA enVision?
- What are the benefits of RSA enVision?
- What is Security incident management in RSA enVision?
- How does RSA enVision work?
- How RSA enVision solution assist in compliance?
- What are the different servers available in RSA enVision?
- What is Application server in RSA enVision?
- What is database server in RSA enVision?
- What is a local collector in RSA enVision?
- What are the benefits of RSA enVision?
RSA enVision Interview Questions And Answers
RSA enVision Interview Questions # 1) What is RSA enVision?
A) RSA enVision is a security information and event management (SIEM) platform, with centralised log-management service that claims to “enable organisations to simplify compliance process as well as optimise security-incident management as they occur.”
RSA enVision Interview Questions # 2) What are the benefits of RSA enVision?
A) RSA enVision solution facilitates the automated collection, analysis, alerting, auditing, reporting, and secure storage of all logs. Organizations can simplify compliance by using regulation-specific, out-of-the-box reports, alerts and correlations rules.
RSA enVision Interview Questions # 3) What is Security incident management in RSA enVision?
A) Security incident management is optimized by using the purpose-built incident management tool within the enVision platform. Incidents can be identified, tagged with evidence, and passed along through the organization’s ticketing system.
RSA enVision Interview Questions # 4) How does RSA enVision work?
A) It all starts with a collection of the logs and events being generated by the devices in an organization’s infrastructure. The RSA enVision platform offers market-leading, out-of-thebox log collection support for over 300 devices. Everything from network devices, servers, routers, storage, and databases to firewalls, intrusion prevention devices, and anti-virus software.
Interview Questions on RSA enVision
RSA enVision Interview Questions # 5) How RSA enVision solution assist in compliance?
A) The enVision solution helps to automate the compliance processes with out-of-the-box reports designed specifically for the regulations organizations are facing today, massively simplifying compliance programs.
To achieve and maintain compliance, the enVision platform helps organizations to:
- Efficiently collect, protect, and store log data in a secure, non-filtered, and nonnormalized fashion.
- Provide summary and detailed reports for the mandated periods of time.
- Establish baseline levels of activity for the entire IT operation to define “normal activity,” making unusual levels and types of activity easier to detect.
- Alert on deviations from baseline activities, and detect complex patterns of potentially malicious activity across multiple, disparate devices.
- Perform forensic analysis on massive archives of log data for security incident and regulatory investigations.
- Automate incident management processes for close monitoring and correction of issues to make sure they are recorded, escalated, and corrected in a timely and thorough manner.
6) What are the different servers available in RSA enVision?
A) Each deployment of the RSA enVision platform includes three different servers, they are,
- Application Server
- Database Server
- Local Controller
RSA enVision Interview Questions # 7) What is Application server in RSA enVision?
A) Application Server is the Application Server provides a Web User Interface (UI) for users to authenticate on prior to managing the TOE. Users can perform analysis, reporting, and various management functions.
Advanced RSA enVision Interview Questions For Experienced
RSA enVision Interview Questions # 8) What is database server in RSA enVision?
A) Database Server receives requests for data from the Application Server and retrieves it from the storage device. It may return raw data or format the data as requested.
RSA enVision Interview Questions # 9) What is a local collector in RSA enVision?
A) The Local Collector gathers data about devices on the network from logs and other forms of audit records.
RSA enVision Interview Questions # 10) What are the benefits of RSA enVision?
A) The RSA enVision platform provides collection, alerting and analysis of log data that enables organizations to simplify compliance and quickly respond to high-risk security events.
The RSA enVision 3-in-1 platform offers an effective security and information event management (SIEM) and log management solution, capable of collecting and analyzing large amounts of data in real-time, from any event source and in computing environments of any size. RSA enVision is easily scalable – eliminating the need for filtering and to deploy agents.
RELATED INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- RSA SecurID Interview Questions
- Archer GRC Interview Questions
- RSA Archer Interview Questions
- Blockchain Interview Questions
- Commvault Interview Questions
- Peoplesoft Admin Interview Questions
- ZooKeeper Interview Questions
- Apache Kafka Interview Questions
- Couchbase Interview Questions
- IBM Bluemix Interview Questions
- Cloud Foundry Interview Questions
- Maven Interview Questions
- VirtualBox Interview Questions
- Laravel Interview Questions
- Logstash Interview Questions
- Elasticsearch Interview Questions
- Kibana Interview Questions
- JBehave Interview Questions
- Openshift Interview Questions
- Kubernetes Interview Questions
- Nagios Interview Questions
- Jenkins Interview Questions
- Chef Interview Questions
- Puppet Interview Questions
- RPA Interview Questions And Answers
- Demandware Interview Questions
- Visual Studio Interview Questions
- Vagrant Interview Questions
- 60 Java Multiple Choice Questions
- 40 Core Java MCQ Questions