Advanced SAS Sample Resumes – Here Coding compiler sharing a very useful Advanced SAS Sample Resumes for SAS professionals. This is the Real-Time SAS professional Sample resumes contain real-time projects. You can use these SAS resumes as a reference and build your own resume and get shortlisted for your next SAS Job Interview. All the best for your future and happy learning.
SAS programmers use SAS Labs software products to apply functionality across industries. These experts are involved in areas such as customer intelligence, system solutions, performance management, business intelligence, security intelligence, and risk management. Typical resume samples from SAS programmers describe SAS programming skills, creativity, problem-solving direction, customer service, teamwork, time management, and other certifications. Analytical thinking should also be confirmed. Anyone who wants to be a SAS programmer should get a bachelor’s degree in statistics or computer science from their resume.
SAS Sample Resume 1
SAS Sample Resume: COMPANY-1
Work profile: SAS Programmer
- Working as Batch Systems Analyst (Programmer Analyst Advanced) since April 2015 in the Health & Welfare division of Enterprise Benefits Group
- Job profile mainly involves :
- Requirements and Preparing Analysis Plan – Liaise with Client Managers, Implementation Managers, Domain Managers and Lead Analysts in order to receive and understand Client’s requirements for the projects assigned by the Client team.
- Analysis and Insights – Provide service specific expertise for batch analysis to create comprehensive analysis specifications, and incorporate recommended updates to analysis based on review. Develop effective codes using SAS, SAS Macros and SQL as per the requirements (as and when required).
- Develop Test Plans – Design and Review test plans (unit, integration, regression, and acceptance). Deliver analysis and test plans to team for programming and testing work. Check and confirm the accuracy and efficiency of the developed codes.
- Review the work assigned by me in the team. Keep a tab on the progress of the assigned work, review the SAS, SQL codes along with the test plans in order to ensure zero defects.
- Coaching and Mentoring junior analysts and new associates. Coach team members on programming, testing, and defects. Conducting info-shares for knowledge sharing. Organize and create the training plans for the new associates in the team
- Review Production jobs in order to ensure their successful completion of critical batch jobs, and resolve production issues when notified.
- Data Management / MI Reporting
Previously worked as Senior Batch Specialist (Senior Programmer Analyst) from Oct 2013 – March 2015. Job profile mainly involved :
- Coding – Configuration of JCL jobs and codes using SAS, SAS Macros and SQL as per the requirement and the provided analysis.
- Execution of Test Plans – Execute test plans to check the Accuracy and Efficiency of the developed codes.
- Deployment – Moving the thoroughly tested codes and jobs into production environment and automate the same as per the requirement after receiving sign offs from client’s side
- Support production jobs through burn in period, ensure successful completion of critical batch jobs, and resolve production issues when notified.
- Data Management / MI Reporting
SAS Work Profile: Company-2
Tenure: XXXXX – XXXXX
SAS Analyst Roles & Responsibilities:
- Worked as MI Analyst in the RISK MIS (India) Team of Business Intelligence Unit for approx. 10 months
- The role involved preparing and managing reports pertaining to products like home loan, auto loan, business and personal loans in addition to the few business reports like Branch Performance MIS and Dashboards.
- Reports were prepared for the RBS India Banking division using tools like MS-SQL, SAS (Windows Platform), MS Excel
- Involved liaising with various stakeholders (teams) like Collections, Strategy, Legal, IT for the preparation of reports
- Worked on Adhoc queries and requests received from stakeholders
Analyst (Cross Border Payment Investigator) in ABN AMRO Ops Team
Job profile included investigation of cases setup due to the failure of international transactions. Tasks involved researching, communicating, investigating, and solving queries regarding payments using applications like Intellimatch, Intellitracs, SWIFT.
SAS KEY SKILLS
- BASE SAS
- ADVANCED SAS (SAS – SQL, Macros)
- MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
- Expertise in making PowerPoint presentations
- Making teasers and Posters using MS PowerPoint and MS Paint.
Advanced SAS Resume Sample-2
To seek assignments in Research & Analytics domain in a growth oriented organization that will allow me to leverage my Statistical knowledge and quantitative analytics skills.
Profile at a Glance:
- Having more than 3.5 years of experience in the field of analytics support of decisive business applications using project management methodologies in SAS and SQL.
- MBA (International Business) in October, 2010 from Edith Cowan University, Australia.
- Proficient in data analysis and statistical analysis using SAS.
- Acquired expertise in Advanced Excel: Pivot Table, Vlookup, Hlookup, Match, Index, Offset, Goal seek, Data Table and Various Advance Excel Functions used in Analytics.
- An Inquisitive learner, team player with excellent interpersonal skills
SAS Sample Resume: COMPANY#1
Responsibilities as a SAS Senior Analyst
- Data management
- Data cleaning
- Data handling
- Data standardization
- Report Generation and automation using MS Excel, MS Access, Business Objects (trained internally on Web Rich Clients and Desktop Intelligence) and SAS.
- Proficient in working with Time series data: successfully handled an “Overdraft Forecasting Report” encompassing multiple techniques of forecasting.
- A SAS Report-“Predictive Attrition” which predicts the attrition rate of customers for the next 6 months using logistic regression model.
- Leveraging Advanced SAS (Proc SQL) for data mining and management- of various Adhoc requests on daily basis.
- Automated a dashboard for “currency processing system” in order to maintain the monthly inventory for a U.S. retail bank.
- Worked on various reports pertaining to sales forecasting and pricing of products involving real data in commercial and retail banking domain.
- Working with formula & functions in excel and SAS simultaneously to clean the unstructured data having timestamp and poor data entry files for Adhoc requests on a daily basis.
- Analyzing Data with Excel using Pivot Tables, What-if Analysis and Data Validation.
- Prepared “self-served reports” on business objects to save SharePoint space and stakeholder dilemma with weekly changes in the data.
- Changing queries on a need basis on MS Access to create new rules for sales data and scoring of sales employees on a monthly basis.
SAS SAMPLE Resume: COMPANY#2
Trainee (SAS, Business Analytics and Advance Excel)
- Proficient in working on BASE SAS for data analysis.
- Leveraging Advanced SAS (Proc SQL) for data mining and management
- Well versed with the advanced multivariate techniques, like cluster analysis, factor analysis, linear and logistic regression
- Worked on various case studies pertaining to market segmentation, sales forecasting and credit risk rating involving real data in telecom and banking domain
- Working with Formulas and Functions Date and Time, Text Manipulating.
- Analyzing Data with Excel using Pivot Tables, What-if Analysis and Data Validation.
- Well versed with Statistical, Mathematical and Logical Functions.
- Worked on Recording and Running Macros.
SAS Sample Resume: COMPANY#3
- Presenting marketing strategy through customer segmentation analysis, customer satisfaction analysis.
- Ensure business generation through win-back strategies, cross-sell / up-sell, product mix gap, directing new business opportunities, and target markets.
- Effective leads handling through efficient co-ordination with financial planning agents.
- Responsible for preparing tailored communications to address the business needs of potential clients.
- Channel management through recruitments of financial planning agents and their incentive analysis to ensure channel profitability.
- Maintaining a healthy environment among agents to ensure a win/win situation and fulfilling sales targets.
Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis : Standardization of data
Time Series Data- forecasting : Organizational & Time Management Skills
Knowledge of statistical fundamentals : Communication skills
Technical & Domain Knowledge:
|Software Tools||Statistical Techniques||Analytics Exposure|
|SAS(Base SAS & Macros), SQL, Windows EG 9.2||Business statistics –probability, testing hypothesis and sampling techniques.||Within Banking Domain good exposure of customer analytics.|
Advanced SAS Resume Sample 3
- I have a total of 8+ yrs of experience in Business Intelligence (SAS and Dataflux). Currently associated with Hewlett Packard (HP) as SAS/Dataflux Consultant. Worked in HR, Pharmaceutical and Retail domains.
- SAS/Dataflux administrator, Advanced SAS Certified Professional, Dataflux Professional, and Certified Advanced Business Analytics Professional from IIT Bombay.
- Performed software installation/configuration and upgrades for DataFlux products, including DataFlux Data Management Studio, Data Management Server, and Authentication Server.
- Install and configure any/all supporting software, such as ODBC drivers to enable the software to work in the customer’s environment. Administer DataFlux servers and services are up and running. Administering security framework to grant permissions to read/write/create/view jobs, rules. Schedule jobs and monitor jobs for success. Responsible for developing batch and real-time processes with the DataFlux Data Management platform. Requirements gathering and designing data cleansing, validation, matching, business rule monitoring, and alerts.
- Installation and Configuration of the SAS BI/DI server and also involved in trouble shooting of the SAS BI Suit of tools. Server Administration (licences hotfixes, installation Using SAS Management Console and UNIX. Development of ETL job flows in SAS DI studio. Information maps using SAS Information Studio, and Web reports using SAS Web report studio. Scheduling jobs with LSF Scheduler using SAS Management Console.
- Creating Dashboard, statistical reports and graphical charts using SAS Analytics and generating clinical reporting phase1 and phase 2 using SAS.
SAS DataFlux Data Quality (DQ) platform
DataFlux Data Management Server
Dataflux Management Studio 2.2
SAS Programming Languages:
Certified Advance Programmer for SAS 9 (SAS Macros and Proc SQL)Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9
SAS Enterprises ETL/Admin/WebTools
SAS DI Studio, SAS Management Console, SAS Infomap Studio, Web Report Studio
PC SAS, SAS Enterprise guide
MINITAB 15, SAS JMP 8
SAS Project Details Information
|Period||XXXXX 2011 to till date|
|Description||Client is an American-based multinational biopharmaceutical company and largest independent biotechnology firm.|
|Role||Dataflux Admin and Development|
Performed software installation and configuration and upgrades for all DataFlux products, including DataFlux Data Management Studio, Data Management Server, and Authentication Server.
Install and configure any/all supporting software, such as ODBC drivers to enable the software to work in the customer’s environment.
Administer DataFlux servers and services are up and running.
Administering security framework to grant permissions to read/write/create/view jobs, rules.
Schedule jobs and monitor jobs for success.Responsible for developing batch and real-time processes with the DataFlux Data Management platform.
Requirements gathering and designing data cleansing, validation, matching, business rule monitoring, and alerts.
SAS Admin and Development – The responsibilities involves the following:Developing jobs in DI studio, Creating info maps in Infomap StudioServer administration Activities, Scheduling, Managing Server, User Access using SAS Management ConsoleRequirement gathering and understanding.
Client handling and communication.Code development and validation using SAS.
Report Generation and Validation of dashboards.
Providing insights, root cause analysis and impact analysis of problem.
|Tools||SAS DataFlux Data Quality (DQ) platform DataFlux Data Management Studio 2.2SAS 9 Enterprise Intelligence Platform: PC SAS , SAS EG SAS DI Studio, SAS Management Console, SAS infomap Studio, WRS, Unix|
|Achievements||Visited Client headquarters US (Thousand Oaks, LA) for 2 months Business Development/Meetings.|
|Period||XXXX to XXXX|
|Description||Client is number one in the CPG/Retail industry in USA. The Business Analyst responsibilities are to assist in the development of data analysis in collaboration with clients.|
|Role||Team Member – The responsibilities involves the following:Requirement gathering and understanding.Client handling and communication.Code development and validation using SAS.Report Generation and Validation of dashboards.Providing insights, root cause analysis and impact analysis of problem.|
|Tools||SAS, Microsoft Excel and Internal Client Tools|
|Achievements||Undergone 3 months intensive CPG/Retail training of US market in US (Chicago).|
|Period||XXXX to XXXX|
|Description||Client is number one in the pharmaceutical industry. The Business Analyst responsibilities are to assist in the development of data analysis planning in collaboration with statistical colleagues, physicians and medical.|
|Role||Team Member – The responsibilities involves the following:Creation of Dashboards for clinical trialsReport Generation and ValidationDevelop data analysis plans in collaboration with statistical colleagues, physicians, and other clinical staff. Establish a reporting database and analyze clinical trial data using SAS or other statistical tools.|
|Tools||SAS Enterprise Guide, PC SAS, Minitab, VBA Excel, SAS JMP|
|Achievements||Bronze Award for exemplary display of quality, timelines and client management.|
|Period||XXXXX to XXXXX|
|Description||Client is a leader in the pharmaceutical industry. Client has major research and development facilities and conducts clinical trials in more than 30 countries.|
|Role||Team Member – The responsibilities involves the following:Creation of TFL Report Generation and ValidationDataset Creation and Support.Establish a reporting database and analyze clinical trial data using SAS or other statistical tools.|
|Tools||SAS Drug Development (SDD), PC SAS|
|Period||XXXX to XXXX|
|Description||The project is to reengineer the existing Assessment Processing System (APS) byCleanse and connect student information ,A standardized application development platform , Development of a stable , interoperable production environment that facilitates the co-existence of APS and APS-R|
|Role||Team Member – SAS Developer, Environment setup and Administrated Acted as SAS Expert• Acted as SAS Administrator and Responsible for maintenance of SAS ETL environment.• Prepared user written codes, frameworks for the SAS ETL jobs.• Acting as ETL Specialist, Responsible for develop and schedule SAS ETL jobs using SAS DI Studio and SAS Management Console. • Developed end to end Development and Test Environment at offshore. Created Job Flows in LSF scheduler. Also, administered all the activity at onsite and offshore.|
|Tools||SAS 9 Enterprise Intelligence Platform:SAS DI StudioSAS Management Console|
|Achievements||Visited Client side as SAS Expert and had set complete SAS Environment on client side for UAT and was always appreciated by all module leads and managers.|
Related Sample Resumes:
OTHER INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- SQL Interview Questions
- SQL Server Interview Questions For Experienced
- RPA Interview Questions And Answers
- Android Interview Questions
- Mulesoft Interview Questions
- JSON Interview Questions
- PeopleSoft HRMS Interview Questions
- PeopleSoft Functional Interview Questions
- PeopleTools Interview Questions
- Peoplesoft Technical Interview Questions
- 199 Peoplesoft Interview Questions
- 200 Blue Prism Interview Questions
- Visualforce Interview Questions
- Salesforce Interview Questions
- 300 SSIS Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions And Answers
- Alteryx Interview Questions
- AWS Cloud Support Interview Questions
- Google Kubernetes Engine Interview Questions
- AWS Devops Interview Questions
- Apigee Interview Questions
- Actimize Interview Questions
- Kibana Interview Questions
- Nagios Interview Questions
- Jenkins Interview Questions
- Chef Interview Questions
- Puppet Interview Questions
- DB2 Interview Questions
- AnthillPro Interview Questions
- Angular 2 Interview Questions
- Hibernate Interview Questions
- ASP.NET Interview Questions
- Kubernetes Interview Questions